Aug 9, 2010

Wedding Album Maker


3:47 PM |

Now it is on Wedding Album Maker


is so easy-to-use photo slide show tool which enables you to create an exciting wedding photo album with background music, Pan&Zoom and transition effects. With Wedding Album Maker, you can quickly and easily produce professional-looking wedding photo slide show DVD disc and share your love story and excitement of your wedding day on home big screen TV with standard DVD player in the comfort of your living room.


Type : Shareware ($49.95)
OS Support : Windows All


You Might Also Like :


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else could I get that type
of information written in such a perfect manner? I've a venture that I am just now running on, and I've been at the glance out for such information.


my web blog :: appliance repair Tampa Florida free estimates

Post a Comment